- National CAPACD Convention – Our annual convention is the largest gathering of community-based practitioners, policymakers, legislative representatives, corporations and foundations working with AAPI communities nationwide. Members receive reduced convention registration and access to trainings and working groups.
- Regional Meetings – Our regional meetings and forums provide networking and educational opportunities.
Resources for Empowerment, Planning, and Development
- Training & Technical Assistance – Members are eligible to participate in our peer-to-peer training and technical assistance program.
- Internships – National CAPACD offers professional housing and community development opportunities through internships in both our Washington D.C. and Oakland, CA offices as well as with partner and member organizations. If you are interesting in hosting an intern, please let us know!
- Access to the National Asian Pacific American Development Data Center – Through National CAPACD’s relationship with the Data Center, members have access to interactive trainings on how to use Census data; technical assistance with accessing data through the Census Bureau’s website; periodic reports, fact sheets, and specialized mapping services; and much more.
Support for Advocacy and Policy Initiatives
- Support for Local, Regional, and National Policies – With direct input from our members, National CAPACD advances and supports policy initiatives that affect AAPI communities. Policy briefs highlighting major National CAPACD initiatives are available to our members.
- National CAPACD Publications & Reports – Members have access to National CAPACD publications and reports that provide relevant information, research, and data regarding low-income AAPI communities.
- Community in the Capital – This program, open to National CAPACD members only, provides members the opportunity to come to Washington D.C. to learn about policies and resources relevant to working in low-income, immigrant and underserved AAPI communities.